Friday, July 2, 2010

do what you want but dont call me a dilf...



a few days ago i recieved an email in which i was adressed as "writer DILF"...it took me a while until i realised what dilf means...that it is the male form of a word which i really really dont like..milf..only cougar is worse and i m not sure if i feel really flatter to be called a "daddy i like to f***"...i m sure the sender of the email meant it in an affectionate way but still...and..it brought me back to a thing i discussed lately with jo...sexy dads...i mean..where are they coming from? i can remeber a time when i was the sexiest and youngest dad on the playground...and while i watched the two i was a dad for i had a whole crowd of mommies who offered me muffins and lemonades and conversation...that has changed..well..maybe because the kids are too old for the playground now..but i can not help to notice that there is an army of sexy 20-45 year old very handsome and stylish dads in my area lately...i meet them in restaurants, cafes, bookshops, luna parks, museums, markets, shops, pools and...even at ikea!!! is there a new sexy dad-breeder arround? a nest somewhere?...where do they come from? and how can i become one of them again? can we be friends please?...even ricky martin is a sexy dad now..:-(..and not only that but he also wears the very same hat i was wearing last week on the museums island...well..i have to do something to rise again and climb up the latter into the sexy dad show...hands off of those mommies or i ll trow a muffin i swear!

well..while i m dumpling arround on the lower rows of dilf-ness my blog seems to rise and climb on its own ...i mean..you know my blog-insecurities...its really weird..i m a very selfconfident in real life..and in german...but here in my blog and in english i m always insecure what people think about the subjects i choose...when someone stops commenting on my blog, when a post gets only a few coments...when...when what ever..i directly feel like OMG..they hate me..they hate the subject..they will never look at my blog again...then i have a deep breath..and asure myself that i m totally stupid and that no one hates my poor little blog ( no one but the comenteer who didnt liked my hair post) and that everything is great and..well..great!

and you cna imagine i was beyond exited when i got an email today telling me that my oh so poor little blog was chosen as a 2010 BEST PICK by http://best.sexforums.com/

where i am in such great company as susie bright, alison tyler and how great..our beloved emerald:-) i mean..how cool is that? i know of course that its very cool and i m very very honored and maybe i ll grow on that base (which is a silly thing to say sincen your beautiful coments are always my base) some more blogconfidence...

23 comments:

Erobintica said...

congrats!

and your topics are always thought-provoking, and you do far better in English than I could ever do in German, hahahaha! So, don't worry (says she who worries).

I think summer is slow in blogland, at least that's what I noticed last year (my first summer).

And I've not been blogging as much. But I may be blogging more "deep" stuff soon.

Marina said...

Yay for you! Well deserved!

And - relax! You are loved and your blog is great! And, you're still a hot dad. And, I'm with Robin - mein Deutsch ist sehr schlecht.

Craig Sorensen said...

Mich auch!

Glückwünsche!

Donna said...

Congratulations on a well-deserved honor. The sincerity and thoughtfulness of your treatment of the erotic definitely merits the recognition.

You know, I think all loving dads are sexy. There's something irresistible about a man with a warm, nurturing expression as he interacts with a child. Maybe that's why I always get crushes on the soccer coach?

Petit fleur said...

Yay you!!! Sexy Blog Award! Do the playground moms know? THAT WILL get you some muffins!!

I think it's so cool that you do a blog in a foreign language. Your English is pretty darn good too. You even use a lot of slang, which I think is a difficult thing to do when you are not as exposed to the language or culture of it's origin...

You have a really good, fun base of commenters and even MORE readers (Lurkers) that don't comment for whatever their reason... maybe they are shy or too self conscious to comment... A

nyway, you are a cool sexy daddy, even in blogland. :-)
peace,
pf ps Have a great weekend!

Ms. Moon said...

Whatever award or title you are given- I am so proud of you.

Jo said...

Well, this is a pefectly written post. Gold star from Jo. Extra credit for use of the word 'dilf-ness'. Which I'm sure is still perfectly intact.

I think it's Dad I'd like to fuck, though, because DAddy I'd like to fuck does sound pretty creepy :)

Helga Hansen said...

I'm with Jo - rather Dad than Daddy, please... and congratulations on the award. Being 42 and married to a dad who definitely didn't do the playground thing, I'm quite envious of women who managed to snare themselves a man like that.

Oh, and dein Englisch ist besser als mein Deutsch! :)

geeks in rome said...

don't be blog-insecure. It's great you can write so well in a second language and really you spell no worse than the average American :)

I haven't been commenting because I've been away all month. I'm back so I will make sure to keep clicking and boost your virtual self-esteem!!

Mwa said...

Congratulations!

I think for comparison we need a recent picture of you in a playground of your choosing, draped seductively over one of the swings.

Jeremy Edwards said...

is there a new sexy dad-breeder arround? a nest somewhere?...where do they come from?

This cracked me up! : )

Danielle said...

@ robin

thank you..and i ms ure you would sound adorable in german:-)

Danielle said...

thank you marina:-)

but you do speak a bit german!! and craig could teach you all..because even though he dont admit it but his german is really good!

Danielle said...

thank you craig:-)

Danielle said...

@ donna

thank you a lot..i do what i can:-)
and damn..i wish i was a soccercoach then:-)

Danielle said...

@ pf

noooo:-) actually most of the people i know dont know about my sex-writing..its weird...its not as i m ashamed..its just..i dont like to speak about my work in real life...

thank you a lot for the kind coment:-) and i m really happy that i m able to blog here in a second language because otherwise..damn..how boring would my blogland life be without all you wonderful people????

Danielle said...

ms moon

i love to make you proud:-)

Danielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danielle said...

jo..YES,,daddy is really scary in thsi case..didnt thought about it...lol

i ll glue that gold star above my desk:-)

Danielle said...

@ helga

but you speak some german!! i always get exited when i read german by english natives because i sooo love the accent they have when they speak german..so lovely:-)

thanky ou for dropping by:-)

Danielle said...

@ geeks

i know you ve been away..and was waiting for you to come back and tell us all about your holidays:-) welcome back!

Danielle said...

mwa...i knew someone would come up with that..hm..i should look what i can do about that...hehehe

Danielle said...

jeremy..its so good to hear that from you sinc eits usually you who cracks me upwith your word plays:-)