Friday, September 10, 2010

he´s alive! he´s alive!

yeah its been a while...
actually i meant to blog since i m back from france..but as you might heared through the wire one of my best friends went through a hard time and i had..have..to be there at her side and give her compassion..hold her hand like i did since a thousand livetimes...from the craddle to the deadbed we allways say..this time we came pretty close to that..but let´s not go there....

lets go to..work!!!

i m busy working on a piece for donnas, shannas and neves awsome project "f-stop" ...i m struggling through the beginning since a while and i m worried that donna almost thinks i dont wanna do it..but i m doing it...i ll strip off my soul layer by layer and show you something you havent seen yet...becausd ethere are things i wanna speak about...no i dont want to but i have to..so i will...


there will be also a new post on my so long neglected " the absinth room blog" ..so i hope you ll come visit me there as well...

aside that i had the pleasure of interviewing two very special and remarkable women lately...one is bestseller author lori gottlieb with who i spoke about how women make their dating- and lovelife harder theirself without realising it..and then i spoke with our wonderfull blogland neighbour kristina lloyd (who is by the way a bestseller author as well because her book "asking for trouble" runs and runs since ten!! years) who really gave me a wonderful time interviewing her and answered very intimate and private questions for my new piece in P.O-Magazin which will be called: The story of a inclination...

aside that there is plenty of work to do ....next week i ll interview susan mcbride and a psychologist about the subject of cougarism (damn..how i dislike teh words milf and cougar...but hey..thats what this phenomenon is called..and i dont dislike the subject itself atb all:-)....

there is a new book contract in my desk which i havent signed yet..sigh*

and there is a ring...this ring belonged to a very very special person...and since her dead ..about 15 years ago..it belongs to me.....but it means a lot to me....in wear it lately with me..under my shirt on a chain..so its close to my heart for a while..because even though this ring means so much to me it will leave me soon..or better say i soon give it away...the person i m giving it too is also very special in many ways..and she dont knows that i ll give her that ring...in one way it makes my heart so heavy...to let it go..but know its the right thing to do..and the person who i ll give it to does so much for my heart and mind...

so..there will be new stories...about naughty and sexy things..there will be new essays about cougars and harems and the anatomie of my own soul...there will be new books...and there will be you and me...

so..before I head back into paperwork...i wanna say thank you so much for the emails and notes i got lately who sheered me up a lot...maybe cheared??? even....especially the words of janine,jo, craig and ms moon meant a lot to me...somehow its true..you can hug someone from a far....

12 comments:

Mwa said...

Danielle!
Good to hear from you and what you are up to. It sounds like your life is very full just now. Best way to be.
x

Ms. Moon said...

Danielle. It is just so good to hear your voice, even if it is "heard" from the page.
We have missed you. I can't wait to read some of your naughty things. You add such color to the palate of our community.

Jo said...

You know my heart lifts when I see a surprise post here :)

It's cheered, btw. Sheared is what you did to yourself in June. Sheared, like a sheep...

And it's death bed, not deadbed, but we say from the cradle to the grave, like in the U2 song:

Danielle said...

thank you mwa..i m glad i m back arround too...a lot work keeps me busy..but with your new baby i surely dont have to tell you anything about lots of work...:-)

Danielle said...

aww ms moon..you are so kind...i think each of us adds some color in our community..:-)

Danielle said...

jo..i guess there will be more posts now:-)

Cora Zane said...

Happy birthday, Danielle!! :D Bright wishes on your special day!

Alana said...

Danielle,

I look forward to reading your contribution to F-Stop.

XO

A

Petit fleur said...

Hey Stranger!!

You know, I was thinking of messaging you, but I figured you were just having too much fun at the beach or working.

I have been missing your magic and happy for your safe return.
xoxo pf

Danielle said...

thank you cora..:-))))

Danielle said...

alana..i m still struggeling through it..:-)

Alana said...

Danielle,

Struggling with it. Yes, I think so. I'd be surprised, actually, if you weren't struggling to write something personal and powerful.
XO

A