Friday, October 16, 2009

from above..it seems like i have it all

because i love alicia keys...because i always imagine my future daughter to look a bit like her..because i imagined the daughter i almost had to look like her if she ever had the chance to grow up...just because i cant sleep tonight..because i get up a thousand times..pour another drink..stand at the windows..look down on the darkened streets..watch my breath steam up the glas...after all this time..x is still on my mind..are you out there?..do you think of me the way i think of you?...i listen to this song all night long ...think of all those moments..still hunted and haunted by the memories of you and me...you make me drink liquor in the morning and sit all night at the bar...still i m so obsessed with what we had..whisper your name as if it would make you appear in my darkness like the last christmas ghost...

"all in love is fair I shoulda been there, I shoulda been there, I shoulda shoulda.."

5 comments:

Alana Noel Voth said...

Wow, D.

Danielle said...

hey a...i know you know that place too

Jo said...

Well. There's nothing to say to that one. You clearly have serious first novel material there.

*Holds out hand* - come, slowly, back into the light - I have cupcakes to entice you.

http://piosacake.wordpress.com/2008/09/20/strawberry-boobcakes-at-the-breastway-photo-shoot/

Jo said...

Gah, I can't find an email address.

Danielle, I've been ill today, and I had just turned off my computer and was brushing my teeth when I realised what I posted today in the light of this post. And I'm sorry, that was insensitive, totally, I never would've if I'd been thinking.

Hope you're back in the brightness by now, and I didn't make it worse.

J x

Danielle said...

oh no..its okay jo..u didnt make it worse..i had a couple of bad nights but i m back on track..so dont worry...

:-)

email if needed: desantiago @ gmx dot de