Saturday, June 19, 2010

come out come out whereever you are...

so..actually i wanted only to post about my weekend away since i went of to the city of ffm where minisantiago was awarded with..errr*. an award of course..:-) by a humanity organisations for his work (with minisantiago2) as a junior ambassador who spreads the word of childrens rights...my minis got a lot of publicity lately and so i thought its okay when i write about it here and post some pictures but...out of a sudden i feel again that i shouldnt post pics and their newspaper articles...so..we had a wonderful time away...i had afghanian food for the first time..we went to the ceremony where mini got his award (actually the awatd of both minis but number 2 couldnt be there:-(

so..that was the weekend...back here i still drown in my piles of work..and also wrestle with a mild writers block...and also come up today with a question..which is..WHO ARE YOU?





i mean..i know who my wonderfull readers, fellow bloggers and bloglandfriends are...those who are regular guests here and bless my poor lil blog with their wonderfull comments...but who are the others? since the awsome sommer marsden introduced me to "statistic software" i m finally able to see who is visiting my page and who reads me...and there are much more readers then comenteers...i think thats because each blog has his "solid" group of everyday comenteers..which appear like a gang or crowd to the other readers so it might often be intimidating and discouraging to see all these names coming back and i also still remeber back then when i surfed and lurked kristina wrights, shanna germaisn and alison tylrs blog...i mean i read them everyday on a regular base but only since last year i started comenting (which is also something i was encouraged to by kristina wright and shanna germain since both encouraged me to coment and also to blog in english)...

so i m fine with lurkers..i really am..but today curiousitiy bit me and makes me want you to tell me who you are...just who you are and where you are from...dont hide..i can see you anyway..:-)

15 comments:

Jo said...

Your granny has spies everywhere...

Danielle said...

ahhhh dont say that!!!! covers face with hands*

Petit fleur said...

HAHAHAHA!!! Good one Jo!

You must be so proud of those minis! They sound like such incredible little ones, cooking and ambassador-ing! (And probably lots of other cool stuff too.)

RE: comments--I think many people do not have time or energy to comment on everything they read. I am finding as my pace of life ebbs and flows, and erm gushes that I have less time than I used to for commenting... but I do have my faves and I try to comment at least once a week or so.

Peace,
pf

Jeremy Edwards said...

Big congratulations to the minis!! Great world citizens.

Ms. Moon said...

Congratulations on the awards! Yay!
And you know where I am. Right here in Lloyd, Florida which may look like nowhere on the map but believe me- it's here and I am too.

Mwa said...

I've tried to make the lurkers delurk too, but it's impossible - because they are LURKERS! (A little logic for you there.)

Demure Lemur said...

Congrats to your meritous mini-people! I'm not a lurker, but I haven't commented for a while, so I thought I'd say boo. Boo!

Bethany said...

Hi Danielle,
Of course I found you over on Ms Moons and think you are fab and funny and handsome. But I barely get to read blogs these days.
Whenever i do come here, I'm happy I did.
;-)

Danielle said...

petit fleur

thank you:-) and yes those two boys are special ones..i hope they stay like that as they grow:-)

Danielle said...

@ jeremy

thank you:-)

Danielle said...

@ ms moon

and its good that way..that you are and loyyd is too:-)

Danielle said...

@mwa

well..seems like lurkers keep on lurking:-)

Danielle said...

@ demure

boo me anytime:-)

Danielle said...

@ demure

i accidently had written boob! :-)

Danielle said...

@ bethany i m happy that my blog is making you happy.-)