Friday, November 5, 2010

and the winner is....

so,..i took all the names in my (not) imaginary fedora and looked at my fav picture of alicia keys while picking one name without looking and the winner is ...Justine Elyot ...congrats justine..please send me your snail mail addy to desantiago at gmx dot de..so i can send you the magazine...
so that was this...BUT...since i had another! copy of po-magazine in my mail today (yes kristina..number two came back..again!) there will be another winner by tomorrow...so if you comentet already chances are that you win this copy by tomorrow..and if you didnt coment yet you can hurry up and do it now...

if you hop over to the fabolous Kristina Lloyd you can finde out a little bit more about the magazine and the interview i did with her which is includet in this issue...i had a whole lot of fun talking to kristina and asking her all kind of erotic-related things and she really was brave and didnt hesitade from answering me everything...thank you for that kristina:-)

since so many of you comentet for the magazine i m totally tricked into the idea of giving away a free copy of every po magazine i m in from now on..tell me..is that a good idea? are you up for free smut?

so back tomorrow with the next winner

11 comments:

May said...

I want one! I do I do!

Jo said...

I think this is Danielle's sneaky way of getting everyone to learn German.

Beware the subliminal messengen...

Ms. Moon said...

Totally up for free smut.

Anonymous said...

I love this giveaway, thank you, and if you do more, I'm so there. PO needs to feature photos of *you* though! There aren't enough sexy men among those pages - and that matters even more so than usual when you can't read the text!

Can't believe it took 3 attempts for the mag to reach me. Congrats to Justine - I hope you have better luck with the postal system than Danielle and I did!

Jo said...

Ha, Kristina Lloyd, I hear your wish is about to come true!

Don't know about the degree of nakedness* though. It might just be intellectual sexiness...

Danielle said...

May...i know:-) i wish you luck when i üut your name into the hat:-)

Danielle said...

ha jo..how did you know? of course i wnat you all to learn german:-))))

Danielle said...

ms moon..of course..dont they say the best things in life are free???

Danielle said...

kristina lloyd..oh thank you..actually in the next po is a picture of me! :-)
so come back next week because then comes out the new issue and then i ll give away a few of them again..this giveaway-stuff really makes fun...i mean..its fun to make people happy:-)

Danielle said...

jo..i guess i ll be not so naked since it is a pic from my press kit..but..who knows..photoshop my head on the body of...uhm...hugh jackman...

Jo said...

Why are you not naked in your press kit?? How shortsighted...