Thursday, June 4, 2009

traces of green.....

inspired by a post at the wonderfull and talented kirsten monroes (aka gina marie) blog ( visit her at http://aphrodites-table.blogspot.com/ ) who posted a few stunning pictures from her garden ( at least i think its her garden, maybe its the woods) i had to have a look at my own piece of green and thought i share it with you...the first strawberries, dragon flies, cats, leaves, blossoms..and there..la belle dame sans merci...






























2 comments:

Jo said...

Aw, baby. Your garden. Your wrist.

But I suppose the creepy bug belongs to only itself...

Ms. Moon said...

Danielle- Jo sent me this link. I loved it, of course. I see you have blackberries too, which I just wrote about again.
Listen- if you WERE my son, I would be so proud of you. I would be SO proud of you.