Friday, December 18, 2009

if you plan to visit MWA...





next year for her potentially great "bloggers of the low countries unite-meet up"...http://mwaonline.blogspot.com/2009/12/low-country-bloggers-unite-or-not.html you better behave nice to the old belgian people you meet along..especially towards the old people who have been trained at the senior self defence academy (http://www.senior-self-defence-academy.be/) these seniors literally kick ass...:-)
i totally love this add..i mean c´mon..show some love and respeckt to our grannies and grandpas..you better do..:-)
for more informations about the low countries blogger unite thingie you can check for that mwas blog at http://mwaonline.blogspot.com/ but be carefull..dont get lost in translation...

10 comments:

Mwa said...

What a warning! Probably a good test for who's allowed to come. Only those who would be nice to kung fu grannies.

Ms. Moon said...

Mwa must be glowing.

Petit fleur said...

EGADS!!! That was shockig!

I love the idea of kungfu Grannies!

I must visit MWA now. Been meaning to for some time, but I get distracted. So much going on, so little time. I'll do it!
xopf

Danielle said...

@ mwa

everybody should be nice to kung fu grannies indeed..:-)

Danielle said...

@ ms moon

who knows? will you tell me?

Danielle said...

@ petit fleur

we all should visit mwa..:-)

May said...

I wish I could visit Mwa, I adore her!

Danielle said...

@ may

yes she is so cool....we all should go to meet her..espially me since i live only 2 or 3 hours away from her..._)

Ms. Moon said...

Two or three hours? Lord, Europe is small in comparison to the US. And I do not say that in any sort of insulting way- it's just sort of bizarre. Here, two or three hours away is merely half way across one skinny state. We're so spread out. No wonder we think we're IT- we have no one but ourselves to judge ourselves against.
And I would be nice to kung fu grannies. Wait! I might BE a kung fu granny.

Danielle said...

@ ms moon

yes it is small..but i have also the luck to live in the triangle were germany, netherlands and belgium come together..i need 10 minutes to reach the borders of both countries...when i m in berlin i live about 9-12 hours away....

but for example..ic an jump into the car and i am in paris within six hours